I’m Rachael Cristine Woody and I want to elevate your program, project, and fundraising endeavors. I specialize in program development, grant writing and donor cultivation, project scoping, workflow creation, database implementation, outreach activities, social media, and metrics analysis. I can help you create your 30,000 foot view, and assist you in considering the steps needed to facilitate a specific project.
I have more than 12 years of experience in the nonprofit, museum, library, and archives world, and received my Master of Science in Library and Information Science (MSLIS) from Simmons College, with a focus in Archives Management.
During my career I’ve done the following:
- Revived programs at the Smithsonian Institution
- Built and launched the Oregon Wine History Archive program at Linfield College
- Attended and became an alumna of the Archives Leadership Institute
- Reviewed grants for National Historical Publications and Records Commission
- Volunteered my time and expertise locally and nationally
- Provided peer reviews for Archival Practice
- Served as a mentor to Oregon nonprofits via the Oregon Heritage MentorCorps program
In addition to my professional work, I support local nonprofits through service:
- Served as president for the local Home Owners Association (registered nonprofit)
- Read with children through the Start Making A Reader Today (SMART) program
- Deliver meals for Meals on Wheels People
- Support fundraising and special events for Oregon Public Broadcasting
I’m located in the Pacific Northwest, am open to travel, and can conduct some services via Skype.
I look forward to working with you!
Rachael Cristine firstname.lastname@example.org | 503.922.3402